The safety of our Baby Elegance team, their families and our customers is of utmost importance to us.
We know that babies are still being born in every hospital across the country and we know that expecting parents need more than an online home delivery service when it comes to choosing their products for the babies. They need industry experts fully trained in all aspects of safety in relation to car seats and travel systems.
Taking this in board we have decided that from Monday 18th of May our Dundrum and Blanchardstown stores will be operating an appointment only service. This will allow us to support expecting parents with all the advice they need whilst keeping everyone safe and adhering to the social distancing protocols in line with the public health advice.
How it will work
- Scroll down to the locations
- Pick which store you wish to visit
- Pick from the 30 minute booking slots available on our online booking system
- We would ask that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your booking where you will be greeted by one of our nursery experts for your appointment
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Your nursery expert will be wearing a face mask and you will be provided with one also if you do not have one.
- Each customer will be designated 25 minutes to allow our team to re sanitise the area prior to the next customers arrival.
Some important points to remember
- We will not be accepting cash at this time so if a payment is being made it will be card only. (you can also pay a 10% deposit by card and use cash at a later point of your purchase when restrictions ease)
- Maximum of 2 customers per appointment (please do not arrive with more than 2 people as we will only be able to allow 2 per group).
- If you are feeling unwell please do not come in store as we need to keep our teams and their families safe.
- If you can not make your appointment for whatever reason please cancel online or call the store to let them know so we can accommodate other customers.
- Please try not to stand outside the store until your appointment to avoid gatherings in line with public health advice.
- For bookings in the Dundrum store please note that you can park outside the store and will not need to use the car park at this time.
- If you are running late please call the store. If we can accommodate you, we will do our best to do so however if there is another booking after you then this might not be possible.
Want to do some research before visiting?
Will I be able to bring a child with me?
We would ask that you try to avoid if at all possible but we understand this is not always an option. We are trying to limit risk where possible.
Can I pay a deposit during my visit?
Yes, you can pay a deposit as normal and then pay the remainder as and when suits you prior to delivery. Please note we won’t be able to accept cash at this time (cards only).
Will you have stock or is it pre order?
We have most items in stock however some items will require 3-4 days for delivery and we offer free delivery over €30.
What if I live further than 5km from the store?
In line with the current restrictions, if you live outside 5km from the store we would ask that you refrain from visiting the store until this distance is increased.
We continue to operating online as normal and we will be delivering using our courier partners. We continue to operate on a next day delivery service for orders placed before 11am however with increased volumes and social distancing in our warehouse please allow for an extra 24 hours in some cases. Our amazing warehouse team will be working hard behind the scenes (while practicing safe social distancing) to make sure you have everything you need.
If there is anything we can do to help any parents to be at this time please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01 8103775, Social or email email@example.com
We hope everybody stays safe and well and we would like to thank for your continued support in these difficult times.